The Girl Behind the Red Rope

The Girl Behind The Red Rope tells the story of the Protagonist a young girl named Grace who witnesses something shocking happen to her when she is younger.  This event will change her life forever. As a result, she goes on a journey to uncover the truth of what she saw. And the truths she finds will leave her and the reader stunned.  I thought the book overall, was good. Both authors are talented and I respect them and their work.


FTC Disclaimer- "I received a complementary copy of this book from the publisher and I am only required to provide a review of the book, not necessarily positive. All opinions are solely therein my own." "I am disclosing this in accordance with the FTC Title 16, Part 255, "Guides Concerning the use of Endorsements and And Testimonials  in Advertising."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Colleen Coble Interview

Matthew and John Contrasting: The Crucifixion Burial, and Resurrection of Jesus"

Dark of Night