I wouldn't have missed it for the world



I wouldn't have missed it for the world 

wouldn't have missed loving you Snoopy 
You made my whole life better with your smile
I wouldn't trade one memory because you
mean so much to me 
Even though, you won't be around forever 
I wouldn't have missed it for the world

You have only so much time here to follow 
But if I had the chance to keep you forever I would
But I wouldn't have all the tomorrows 
And I would do it all again

I wouldn't have missed it for the world I wouldn't have missed 
loving you, Snoopy
You made my whole life better with your smile
I wouldn't trade one memory 
Because you made me happy
Even though, you don't have much time here 
I wouldn't have missed it for the world loving you 
Snoopy 

You make my life better with your smile 
And the laughter you bring 
I wouldn't trade it for anything Cause you bring
so much joy to me 

Even though, your time is short 

I wouldn't trade it for the world.

baby sister.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Colleen Coble Interview

Matthew and John Contrasting: The Crucifixion Burial, and Resurrection of Jesus"

"Freedom Lessons"