A Rendezvous to Remember


 Megan Jones 

March  15th, 2021

"A Rendezvous To Remember"

Book Review 

Kelly Love Book Tours 

The story of Terry, and Ann and their journey from friendship to marriage and of course life is engaging, rich, thought provoking, detailed, and a well crafted work in journal form.  This story has kept me engaged, and interested. And I enjoyed reading it. It was a wonderful journey.  


F.T.C. Title 16 Disclaimer 

"I recieved a complimentary  copy of this book from Kelly Love Books. I am only required to post a review, though not necessarily positive or negative. "All opinions are solely therein my own. "I am disclosing this in accordance with The F.T.C. Title 16, Part 255, "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising." 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Colleen Coble Interview

Matthew and John Contrasting: The Crucifixion Burial, and Resurrection of Jesus"

"Freedom Lessons"