Almost never happend. (Thank you Jesus)


It is hard to wrap my mind around 
Almost losing you 
If I stop and think about I will fall apart 
Thank you Jesus is not enough 
for him saving your baby sister's life. 
Almost 

God's will is what he has planned I get it 
Still I am in awe of the same person who died on the cross 
was listening to my prayers and my friends and my family 
for my little sister 
I am grateful for Wayne taking her to the Vet 
And The Vet for helping her.
Almost. 

I love her  And I cannot image life without her 

Prayer is so powerful 

Jesus is so faithful. 

Almost. 

Almost never happend. 
 Thank you Jesus. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Colleen Coble Interview

Matthew and John Contrasting: The Crucifixion Burial, and Resurrection of Jesus"

"Freedom Lessons"