Sitting here



Sitting here 

petting you 

Thinking about how much you mean to me.

I will never forget you.

I will keep your face in my memory forever.

If I live to be 100 I will never ever be able to understand how 

blessed I am to have you here with me

Your love makes me feel rich 

I am joyful 

I am humbled 

Sitting here 

I am trying hard to figure out how I ended up with the angel of my life

I do not deserve you but here we are 

Sitting here thinking about 

how much you mean to me 

How much I worry, and obsess over you.

Sitting here  watching you sleep 

Your chest rises and fall

I know in that moment life is good and there are good people in the world that 

will keep you warm at night.

Sitting here. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Colleen Coble Interview

Matthew and John Contrasting: The Crucifixion Burial, and Resurrection of Jesus"

"Matthew's Gospel"