I know

I know I can't understand what you are going through
I know I can't began to grasp the pain 
I know you hurt every hour 
I know in the back of your mind you blame yourself 
and ask why?
I know it doesn't make sense 
I know loss is tragic 
I know the human sprit can overcome 
It amazes me that within a week you 
seem a little better 
I know you will never forget 
I know you will have memories you will carry with you
I know I am here if you still need to cuss me out, 
Blame God, and throw down 
I know it is not your fault
You have no business blaming yourself
It'll destroy you 

People compartmentalize death in little boxes as a way to cope

Please find a way to heal and find yourself again 

There is a time for everything 
And a place to put it 

Keep your chin up 

She will always be with you. 

She is loved forever.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Colleen Coble Interview

Matthew and John Contrasting: The Crucifixion Burial, and Resurrection of Jesus"

"Freedom Lessons"