Why I read books

Why I read books?

I read books to learn, laugh, cry,
Books are a lighthouse that leads me to another world.
I read books to escape from the daily routine of my life and
let the words soak into me.
I am able to be able to love reading for fun
I am not in it for any thing
I am only reading to read.
Why I read books?
Why do you breathe?
I must. I have to.
Something is in me that I must read and express my opinion on it.
Reading books is like seeing an old and tattered book on the shelf,
It may smell, but I must open it. Books are apart of me.
Just like words.
Books and words are living water to me.
That is why I read.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Colleen Coble Interview

Matthew and John Contrasting: The Crucifixion Burial, and Resurrection of Jesus"

"Matthew's Gospel"